Toepfer Construction was formed by Carl Toepfer Jr. in 1962 to serve the Washington, DC area as a general contractor, building multi-family residences. The company grew to be one of the largest carpentry sub-contractors in the area, employing over 250 people. In 1968 Toepfer Construction expanded its business into insurance restoration. In 1980, Toepfer Construction joined the Property Management Association. Through this affiliation, relationships were established with management companies that found themselves in need of one provider of disaster restoration and emergency response services. Since then, Toepfer Construction has continued to build an enviable reputation as a successful disaster restoration specialist, expanding services throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Toepfer Construction is highly qualified to be YOUR contractor. Here’s why:
- The leading insurance repair specialist in the Mid-Atlantic Region since 1962.
- Thousands of satisfied clients.
- We are sensitive to the owner's need for careful restoration of valuable and sentimental property.
- Able to perform the entire repair whether the damage is from fire, smoke, water, wind, vandalism or mold.
- We respond promptly to all requests.
Toepfer Construction is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
- National Apartment Association
- Apartment and Office Building Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Property Management Association
- Maryland Multi-Housing Association
- Maryland Hotel & Lodging Association
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose
- Mariners of the Bay
- Northern Virginia Claims Association
- Washington Claims Association